Pages

Monday, August 19, 2019

abstract

Description
This is the pastel drawing my class was doing this for 2 days tops. This is a pastel drawing of my way of using pastel.

Reflection
I enjoyed this one a hole lot more than all the others and hope I get good feedback off the internet.

How its made
The way we made it was, Use a pencil to make the shape of your design. 2, Get your desired colors and find out where you can put those                                                                                              colors for effect. color in the master peace and                                                                                          mix the colors in a way they can blend. there                                                                                            you have it.

                                                                                    Question
                                                                                    Do you like my art and do you have any                                                                                                    experience of this sort of art?

1 comment:

  1. Sup, my name is Zac and I am a student in LH09 Gisborne Intermediate School. I really like your Abstract Art It made me think of a tree because of all the detailed parts that made it look like bark. Have you thought about adding some lighter colors to brighten up your art piece. If you would like to see my learning, my blog is https://gisintzack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete