Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2019

screencastify how to copy write safely 😈

This is my screencastify and how to be safe from being accused of copy write, This contains the information I made to help other bloggers not be charged by Disney or anything else. if you find this video hard to understand you can read what I have written down below. just for a tip, you could go on explore which can be found on google docs and google slides .

  1. First of all I was on the web and found a landscape that I really liked 
  2. Then next to the image or down below on smaller devices, look at the licence click the licence and see if it is free for edit or copy.
  3. Third of all, I went and copped it into this document and started writing this




1 comment:

  1. Hi Dylan good work and comprehensive descriptions in your slides.

    ReplyDelete