Pages

Friday, August 23, 2019

My math Angles parallel intersecting triangles


Description
my math work, we did this in our daily math routine and we are bound to share it to the internet.  this maths helps us with knowing the meaning of parallel intersecting triangles.  there are links in the slide I used to get my way through the challenges.

REFLECTION
I did enjoy finishing it, but the best part was going to the third slide because it was easy to follow

QUESTION
did you find this helpful, and are you doing it know? let me know in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, my name is Savaan and I am a student in room learning hub 9 at Gisborne intermediate School. I really like your drawings . It made me think of water from the form the hill tops and your hammer Have you thought about . If you would like to see my learning, my blog is http://awassavaan. blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete