Pages

Monday, June 8, 2020

DRAGON DRAWING


DRAGON Drawing C.H ART


Walt/Description 


I finally Finished all the assigned art work and got to do normal and fun drawing. 


And in all fairness I did this drawing because I thought I could do it as my Cross Hatching but It got turned down. so I am posting it now.



REFLECTION


I loved the making of this drawing and have done many like it but still not as good as my best drawing witch was a dragon but still loved it and want to keep doing more like it.

(by the way it is not my original drawing I saw one on the internet and wanted to draw it)


WHY

I wanted to


2 comments:

  1. Dylan you dragon is cool I like it, I can see all the work that you put in this. Keep it up. mr mite give you a prize. >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Iḿ Dallas from Pompallier Catholic School you are very arty how long did it take to draw it?

    ReplyDelete