Pages

Monday, June 8, 2020

Cross Hatching draw thing


Cross Hatching DRAWING


WALT/DESCRIPTION


Today I am Posting my Cross hatching

Drawing, and I did a dragon drawing making use of cross hatching but it was ‘A waste of time’.

But me and my classmates did a cross hatching drawing of a man carved into a rock (we got it off a YouTube video)


REFLECTION


I liked doing the drawing because it is so much similar to my style anyway and uses lighting textures and all the good fun stuff. 


Not to mention how fun it was to check out my friends and workmates drawings. 


CHECK OUT THERE BLOGS PLZ


WHY

Cause


1 comment:

  1. your art looks great because you really brought the shading/ lighting into the art. I also like the way you put the blog together. but I think you could put more effort into the blog but apart from that it looks cool.
    -Riley

    ReplyDelete