Pages

Monday, November 2, 2020

Negative Space l My Art 2020 l A2

Negative Space l My Art 2020 l A2

Description

 This is one of my major art pieces of the year. This painting was done on week 2 term 4 2020. when we

did this drawing we followed a tutorial of a YouTube video called stunning Blow and kiss Acrylic Pour 

Walt

Create a negative space art peace and Blog it. 

Explain

A Blow and Kiss acrylic pour is a peace of art that when you make it you've got one cup of various paint

colours and you POUR it all over the board and Blow the paint with a straw (or machine) and tab the

balloon on the paint (try not to smudge) it makes a nice effect.

Reflection

I did enjoy making this a fun and stressful process, because u were always like dont mess it up, don't

mess it up, don't mess it up. The problem with this was that we were working on this. We had our desks

side by side so there would be the occasional nudge from a neighbour or something, but it was fine and

most of our art came out just fine. So I am happy with it :)

Do you like my Art?


Blog

  1. Title 

  2. Introduction

  3. WALT

  4. Explain what I did

  5. Reflection. What I did good and bad

  6. Question

- Dylan Taylor


No comments:

Post a Comment