Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

rugby league

RUGBY LEAGUE IN THE MORNING

there is writing at the bottom












Description
Only today we had done the rugby league I must say I don't like it but relatively good I got further then everyone in my team that is a bonus. before we begone we were arranged in groups and then put in places I started a sub.

How
These two people that I can't remember there name but they came to school at the beginning of term and started to teach us how to play and offer to sign up to the rugby league witch is a once in a life time opportunity.

Question
Do you like rugby league? or do you like other sports? is there a way to improve my writing?

Reflection
When we were playing league it was a re leaf people weren't at the top of there gain I had a few runs but sadly I didn't score.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete