Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Dylan's How To Create A Quality Blog Post

How To Create A Quality Blog Post


INTRO Description
This is my how to make a good Quality blog post by using google drawings for D L O the digital learning object on Thu, June 13 2019. We did this because we had to create a poster of making a high quality blog post for our cyber smart teacher Donna Yates and to put it on our blogs to show people how they can change the way they post and we made this to help our posting and thankfully I have received some help from my new friend cash.

 REFLECTION
Next time we do something like this in the rest of all my learning in school I hope to listen better to the teacher break the subject down into parts to make it even easier and maybe do some more work on it then I did this time and wish to improve my work 

 HOW
  We first had to listen to Donna Yates tell us the topic we were making a poster of. Then we went on and started to make it but I hadn't listened to one part so I wasted 3 minutes on a different kind of poster but then went back on track.
After we Finished most of our posters were put up on the big screen in front of the class but my one didn't I hadn't finish at that point of time maybe next time.

 QUESTION
Next time I do a blog post do you think I could change anything  about my posting if you do think I need to please put your ideas in the comments.

Steps you can follow to create high quality blog post:

1. make it have a catchy title
2. have a introduction / description
3. have a reflection
4. have a Question when you are finishing it up
5. make it make sense


By Dylan T

No comments:

Post a Comment