Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2019

My Two Books A Window A Tree And A Tea Cup

Description
This is my of two books a window a tree and a tea cup I drew this in a competition isth  with cash it was fun and it was not easy it has taken me about 52 minutes to complete and and lot of shading   
     
                                                                        How
How I made this was Cash put a image on his chrome book and me and him wanted to draw it and so we did and we have done a few drawings together know

                                                                        Question
Here is something I have never said in my life or even written but how can I improve my art please put some ideas in the comments unless your in my class

                                                                        Reflection
for my reflection my art has not really changed over the years but this is a different drawing because. I commonly do drawings with ether my old friends to present and or have a drawing we all could see.  I usually would make one alone but this time Cash and I have actually done not one but two of the same images from two different artists and two different papers.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, my name is Renae and I am a student in learning hub 9 at gis int School. I really like your 2 books a window,tea cup and the tree art . It made me think of my artwork from my art class . Have you thought about adding colour if you are aloud to. If you would like to see my learning, my blog is https://gisintrenaed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete