Pages

Friday, May 29, 2020

Drawing 2020 of um, no idea


 DESCRIPTION / WALT                        
So, Over lock down We were doing some art when we did school at home and I had taken inspiration from a show me and my mum where watching, The Iron Fist, on
  Netflix and all I really did was find the logo in the intro and go I my room and draw. HOW. I had started by drawing the outline of the dragon and get the structure of the drawing figuring out what could go
where and finally added the full black. and a idea I got from a cartoon was the 
mist around the dragon as if it had dark and somewhat evil or magic Properties.

REFLECTION
I loved this drawing and I Do because it has a short story and inspiration behind it Plus I like the fact I had no idea of what I was trying to draw or do.  

THANKS
 Thank you for reading my blog and do write a comment and tell me what you think and what I can do to improve how I do this style. 










































No comments:

Post a Comment